Your safety is our top priority. Dentistry has been recognised as having the highest level of infection control standards. You can be assured that you are visiting a hygienic, sterile environment where our team is committed to maintaining the highest standards of infection control in our practice. Due to COVID-19, when you visit next, you will notice some changes to the way we do things. We have put some extra precautionary measures in place to keep everyone safe, including:
- added screening questions for patients when making or confirming appointments
- additional of a mouth rinse prior to many dental procedures
- directing patients to wash and sanitise their hands before and after appointments
- removing magazines and toys in our reception area
- modifying our reception spaces and encouraging people to wait outdoors where possible to ensure social distancing
We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. We are all in this together. Call us today with any questions.