Your safety is our top priority.
Dentistry has been recognised as having the highest level of infection control standards. You can be assured that you are visiting a hygienic, sterile environment where our team is committed to maintaining the highest standards of infection control in our practice. Due to COVID-19, when you visit next, you will notice some changes to the way we do things. We have put some extra precautionary measures in place to keep everyone safe, including:
- Front office coordinator will take your temperature on arrival
- The will use rubber dam to isolation when possible
- Disinfect the clinic environment
- Added screening questions for patients when making or confirming appointments
- Additional of a mouth rinse prior to many dental procedures
- Directing patients to wash and sanitise their hands before and after appointments
- Removing magazines and toys in our reception area
- Modifying our reception spaces and encouraging people to wait outdoors where possible to ensure social distancing
We've added additional PPE required for COVID-19 and depending on the nature of your treatment, you’ll notice our clinical teams wearing appropriate PPE that includes:
- Clinical Clothing – Scrubs
- Impervious Disposable Gowns – in some cases
- Appropriate masks fit for purpose
- Headcover and face shields - if required
How We Can Reduce the Spread of Coronavirus Together
Practising common sense caution can help slow the spread of coronavirus. Here are some vital actions you can take, recommended by the WHO.
- Wash your hands frequently using soap and hot water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer with a minimum of 60% alcohol if hand washing is unavailable.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, face, or mouth unless you have clean hands.
- Maintain distance from others in public of at least six feet.
- Cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough.
- Stay at home if you are sick.
- Throw used tissues away immediately.
- If you are sick and must go out, wear a facemask.
How Coronavirus Impacts Your Dental Appointment
Please contact us right away if any of the following conditions apply:
- You have travelled outside of the country in the last month.
- You have a cough, fever, shortness of breath, or flu-like symptoms.
- You have had contact with anyone who has been exposed to the coronavirus.
- We are happy to rearrange bookings for patients who feel unwell or suspect they may have COVID-19.
We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. We are all in this together. Call us today with any questions.